Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On a Wonderful Day Like Today...

We had a visit from Megan! We, being the complete camera morons that we are, did not even think to take one picture. We consider ourselves camera morons because we often forgot to take a camera to a special occasion and when we do we forget to snap away. What on earth was left out of my DNA to cause such a phenomenon? I haven't the foggiest. I'm hoping I get a tiny but high megapixel camera for my birthday this year. I can at least have it with me at all times, even if I do forget to take the picture.

So back to Megan. She brought me a Paisley Maker all the way from California. Because she brought me such a lovely gift I let her go through my Creative Memories inventory and choose some compensation for herself. All in all it was a good exchange. Katie, Megan and I spent awhile looking over one another's albums, oohing and ahhing at appropriate moments and admiring the work involved.

We also had time to do the entire house tour. We went down and then we went up. We went out and around and then we went up even higher! Not a room was missed whether it was dirty or clean.

It was a very nice visit and we had such fun visiting. Katie and I were sorry when her ride came to pick her up but we did get to see Emily and Jessica which was awesome. Jacob was able to see two of his friends from California in less than a week with seeing Kaitlin last Friday and Emily today. What a week!

Thanks for coming Megan, we miss you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to see Megan. Aren't her kids getting huge? I really loved seeing you guys for breakfast!