Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When One Just Isn't Enough!

So a funny thing happened on the way home from getting protective jackets today. We thought, "Why share a Vespa when we can have two?"

We stopped at home to pick up Jeff's helmet and gloves as I told him the silver Vespa was MINE! He'd planned on driving the new one home but as it turned out, it was just the right color to match my helmet!
What else could I do but borrow his helmet and gloves, put on my new jacket and drive my NEW Vespa home! He could have the OLD one, right? It was, after all, only 24 hours old...

Jeff followed me home and snapped a picture of me driving the new "HOG". LOL! It'll be great being able to ride together just like my Mom and Dad used to. Yay!

2 comments:

Katie Blatter said...

You guys are UNBELIEVABLY HILARIOUS!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Abby said...

omg I want one of these things too! You have been a busy girl! I hope you had a good birthday.