Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Should Have Posted Before Now...

A few things have happened since I last posted so I'll start with number 1. I turned 50. Jeff and Katie planned a nice Birthday party for me where I got to be the Queen. Yay! The biggest gift was my firstborn child coming to visit. That was something I had been hoping for and when she showed up I was so happy! I really needed that; thanks guys! I had a lovely cake supplied by my sister, good music, friends and family. That's all I needed to make the party perfect.

The next thing to happen was Stephanie, Jimmy, Kaitlin and Care'n coming for a visit to Logan. They were here for a family wedding and luckily Katie and I had some time to drive up and say hi! We took Jacob and Ellie with us and had lunch out while we were there. Jacob and Kaitlin were so happy to see one another again so soon and the first thing they did was hug in the doorway. All three little ones had lemonade at lunch and all three little ones spilled their lemonade at lunch. WooHoo!
The wedding actually took place at Timpanogos, just down the road from us, and so we had a second visit in the same amount of days. What a splendiforous time we had, even though it was short.
The third thing will be addressed in the blog I write following this one, which will show up just above the one! You'll probably read that one first.

No comments: