Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What Happened on Monday


Imagine my surprise when I checked into Stephanie's blog and saw this photo! Yes folks, that's Kaitlin at Temple Square. No, we didn't even know they were stopping through on their way to Sun Valley, Idaho. We sure do miss you guys! Why don't you call and let us know when you'll be back through. Perhaps we will be able to meet you this time for dinner or for breakfast before you head back to smokey California. We only live 30 minutes from the airport and it will be no trouble at all to come see you! Stephanie! Jimmy! Kaitlin! We miss you so terribly! Please give us a call! Write on our blog! Contact us somehow! Hopefully you're checking MY blogspot when you are logging in to add to your own during your trip. I do hope you are having a wonderful trip on the other hand. With all the fires in California and the wildfire in the Napa Hills you'd better enjoy the fresh clean air while you can!
As to me this week I'm still on ice but am doing a lot better regarding the re-injury of my back. I managed to get a little laundry folded and put away today and the floor vacuumed in the cat room. My kitties stinketh. Really. It's their new food and they are very happy with it so I'm dealing with it. We've been getting Ready-Pak food storage monthly so we are building up our supplies. We are planning to eat some of the meals as we got along but since the first one was stored in the cold storage room when we first got it we have yet to eat any! In other news my house cleaner, Jamie, is coming back to help me out. I thought I was ready to start doing it all myself...NOT! My dear husband will not see me completely worn out and unable to do what I'd like so he has insisted Jamie comes back. I am so appreciative of him.
Alright then, I do think that is enough rambling for now. I'll leave you to the reading and I'll get on with my resting. TTFN!

2 comments:

Katie Blatter said...

I think that's great mom! And thanks for all the comments on my blog! Love you!
Katie

Unknown said...

Why don't you come with Katie on Friday morning when we come back through SLC? Just pick the spot (if Katie hasn't already)Love ya!