Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon

The day has been just gorgeous! Today has not been an exceptionally busy day with a little babysitting and some organizational work thrown in. Jacob has been my buddy since this morning and we do tend to spend a great deal of time together on a daily basis! It's really great having grandchildren living in the house with you, I have to say. So aside from those activities it has been a rather lazy day. It has given me a chance to work on this new blog I've started though! I'll get it all straight one of these days and will know everything there is to know about blogging!

A few things about me; I'm learning how to garden. I have Sarcoidosis. I have a husband, Jeff, and two daughters, Christy & Katie. I have a son-in-law, Mike, and two grandchildren, Jacob & Ellie. We have an Alpha dog named Floyd as well as two 13 year old cats who are named Tigger and Cassidy. I'm a trained Pediatric ICU RN. I got an invitation to join AARP this year... Okay, enough on me for today!

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Cindi,
It is great to see you blogging! It really is a lot of fun. Now I just have to figure out how to print it all...so I can count it as my journal! Email me at davenapril@aol.com. Looking forward to it. Have a good one.
April

Unknown said...

Hey Cindi! I love that picture of you and papa on the title bar. I took the inkblot test finally. I was ruled by peace. It was really fun to take!