Saturday, August 29, 2009

Packin'


Jeff and I recently received our concealed weapons permit to carry. Ever since we've been Packin'! Wouldn't you? Here's us packin' at Lowe's... Don't we look cute? You would be amazed at the amount of people around you who carry concealed weapons! Thank goodness most of them are law abiding citizens. The ones you have to worry about are the ones who do not bother with a permit as they want to "stay off the grid", if you know what I mean. Nobody would ever suspect a grandmother of 2, aged 51, who looks like a Sunday school teacher to be carrying a concealed weapon everywhere she goes (except for church and to the pool... hello!) now would they? So this is our latest adventure and we're happy to share with you! One of my friends even said, "I want to go places with you..." when she saw my post on Facebook. How cool is that?! LOL! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

COOL!!! Good for you.