Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Took The Bull By The Horns!

So today was my motorcycle road test. I wish I'd realized the course I would need to run was on the pavement in the parking lot at the DMV. I think I would have practiced as I got by there 4 times per week. At least I PASSED and I won't have to do it again unless I get a bike with more than a 249cc engine. I'm legal to go on the freeway once my engine is broken in. That will be nice if the occasion ever arises when I feel the need to subject myself to that. I doubt it will happen any time soon. Anyway, Jeff is going to do his on Monday so we'll go this weekend and practice. Wish him luck! I'm sure he'll do fine.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Congrats!! Oddly enough my mom was thinking of renewing motorcycle license. lol I dont know why she doesn't ride anymore..maybe its just the idea that she can?

Open road here you come!! :) and good luck for Jeff! It would be sad if he had to ride back seat cause he didnt pass LOL